Thursday, June 13, 2013

Indecisive shopper...

Last week i spent an entire five hours shopping for a single purse around town.I roamed the shops across town looking for "the purse".I wanted something chic,edgy yet classic.In fact i was looking for a posh purse.Think Chanel..PAUSE

What color did i want?i don't know,i mean i left home with burgandy in mind(it's 'La Color'this season besides,everyone loves a good burgandy shade)-but then i got in town and four botiques later i was confused.Im indecisive at times you should know,there were too many choices!i wanted them all!i wanted all of them!but i could only have one :(

An hour into my further confusion i decided to sit down for a tall glass of water and called my friend -D to help me see what else is out there.For me.And with neither squims or complaints she was in town in less than 20minutes,with Two small lattes.Ahh true friends.
We got our gossip on,discussed Miley's hair longer than we should have and threw about theories about how Paris is dunzo and LINDZlo is promiscuous.Then strapped into too many other botiques i can't be bothered to count.And guess what?

I still hadn't found my purse.All other purses were either too big,too broad,too small,too neon too detailed or they had not enough of the it factor or pockets.

So yes.i ended up going home without a purse.And worse is this isn't the first time i have left home in a bid to go shopping only to come with nothing.My problem is not that i can't find anything,my problem and blessing is that im a perfectionist.I refuse to settle,im indecisive and im loyal especially to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment